TT meeting minutes 09/12/10
This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
Paul, Michael and Kai didn't attend the meeting.
- Channel for regular meetings
- Channel will be skype
- Voice meetings are prefered but we will switch to IRC if we have to many participants (technical problems)
- SF mailing list will be created for additional communication
- Frequency of regular meetings
- 1 per week in the beginning to get things started more quickly and then switch to 2 weeks
- Thursday 15:00 gmt
- Rules and rights of every team
- Basic rules and rights are defined in the Software Development Procedure
- The teams will define the details like documentation templates, how acceptance criteria and testcases should be documented etc.
- Mark provides a specification and documentation wiki page
- Everybody can become a member, unless 2/3 of existing members disagree
- Communication between both teams
- In the beginning both teams meet each week
- Usage of SF mailing lists
- Discussion on code base (revision) to start the new Software Development Procedure
- see []