This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
For creating a BOM (Bill of materials) you first of all have to
- open the product dialog.
- Then set a checkmark in the checkbox Bill of materials.
- After that you can change to the tab named Bill of Materials - so far no brainer.
- There you can add "a new record" now comes the somehow tricky part.
- You have to fill in the name of the material in the column "BOM Product".
- After you have typed in some characters you will be presented with a button (suggestion to change this behavior) to open an overview of product you can choose from.
- Pick one edit the quantity, save and start over again to fill in the next one.